fortunately bold

work in prog....my attempt at recreating jill's jupiter room!

this weekend was wacko...lots of time in traffic....went to CRAZY huge hip hop show with pudd...got there too late only saw heiro w/del + casual...then WU...hecka white people...rage fans and cypress fans...three of my plants died today...transplanted the survivors...discussed the soil with my octagenarian neighbors....moved big couch and BIGGER tv into new shmancy living room....greeted judd's sis and friend ricky to life in the west...drove with seanman to dublin, walked a puggle...watched stardust...plant life and true love on my mind. and miko in my lap.

bon soir mes petits choux

3 comments:

Jill said...

this looks great!! My room just looks like a civil war battlefield. I can't wait to see it and i'll call you back today!!! love j!

lamesake said...

whoa buddy, did you move?

megan elizabeth said...

judd and I got this house in sac...it's really his, but I get to fancy it up and garden and stuff...and nathaniel gets his own room....still live on bryant too!