baby alpaca and puppy dream

Im just going to roll with this dream thing. I've never kept track before. Sorry if this is boring.
___________________

At an art opening with my Pictures to Politics class. It's at Neiman Marcus {never been in there in real life}The only trouble is, in order to attend you have to be wearing Anne Klein. So we end up at this other exhibit. It's a dark room made to look like a pirate's torture chamber, paper mache like, with projections of action/scenes all over the walls {like a haunted house Judd and Nathan and I went to in Sacramento} while Im looking around, a guy in a wheelchair dressed up as a torture victim/zombie bumps into my leg. Next thing I know Im running along the edge of a park with the class mates. A gaggle of frightened deer are running past us, wide eyed and super freaked. We get to an intersection and next to this concrete piling I see a baby alpaca and a brown furry puppy laying next to eachother on some grass. They're both bleeding and their tummies are ripped open, but they're still alive. I pull out a couple empty soccer bottles {those bulky ones for soccer practice with the huge straws}and I call 911 because they look to be victims of drug mueling. The operator is a dick and I tell him I don't live in Sacramento and don't know any vet's numbers. I got so mad, and frustrated. I couldn't dial and my fingers were useless, over and over. {I think I got so pissed that I woke up.}

No comments: