Adventures in baking: Chocolate Cupcakes {with reese's in the middle}

well it's thanksgiving and while i'm waiting for my pie to bake, i'd like to show you some lil cupcakes i made for my co-worker's bday recently...i learned how to balance my spoon on a mixing bowl, so i got that going for me. which is nice...


i squished mini reese's into these babies with a special super secret technique, so i can't show you {cough forgot to shoot cough}

let's look at some kitchen things while we wait for them to bake...



meet my kitchen assistants

i love them to tiny pieces!


apparently making even cupcakes is sorta tricky


the final cuppycakes...the frosting looked a little more like piles of poop than i was hoping for, but overall, i was pleased with the outcome




hope you're having an amazing t day~

3 comments:

Jill said...

I wish I was there watching and chatting. They are beautiful! So are you and those fuzzy animals of yours.

ice cream barrels said...

hecka looks like pooh...but some like freakin fine ass grubbin pooh, heh

N A M E S A K E said...

sam eats ass. dude post something new i'm bored.