Beautiful evidence

I had a tree decorating party for one....meet my fake white tree w/heirloom ornaments...my great grandma, bearer of the name I'd name a little girl if I ever had one, made many of the ornaments...and some are from the 1920's as well...





xmas kitty


two towers was on while i dressed my tree....


look how crazy happy this night made me!!

court had a tree decorating party for many

cinnamon rolls with bacon


we found an old letter of mine to santa, i asked for stephen king books + sweet valley high books

sully had a most excellent bday celebration at do re mi





marcy and i got sweatery


tried to see jeremy's show, only saw miss van's (and i love her, so I was happy)




ended up at the afterparty held at the peacock lounge, you had to know a password, but when I said I didn't know it, the gal at the door asked me if I just came from Jerry's art show, and I said yes. Leslie and I ran into Tim on the way there, it was like an old low gallery opening, but with a jillion more randoms.



i'm gonna hang out with hadley smith tonight!!!

1 comment:

N A M E S A K E said...

you + marcella = rad